Project manager in Klaipėda
UAB Via Aquaria is looking for a driven and motivated project (sales) manager, i.e. an employee who loves the sales process, has skills and experience in sales, speaks fluent English, and is able to react and act quickly. In this position, you will be part of an international business in a fast-growing company that produces and sells exclusive and luxury packaging for global brands in Europe and worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
– Competitive pricing and preparation of commercial proposals;
– Preparing orders for production;
– Prospecting for new clients, building and continuously expanding the client base;
– Direct communication with foreign companies and their representatives, negotiation;
– Maintaining relations with existing customers.
– Knowledge of MS Excel ;
– Excellent speaking and writing skills in English, knowledge of other languages would be an advantage;
– Good numeracy skills;
-Resistance to stress;
– Result-oriented, fast-paced;
– Diligent, responsible and punctual;
– At least 1 year’s experience in a similar field.
The company offers:
– Experience in an international environment;
– Working with luxury products and world-famous brands
– An induction program, training and colleagues ready to share their knowledge and experience;
– Maximum opportunities for up-skilling and development;
– A motivating bonus system based on personal sales;
– A comfortable office space, modern working facilities, and a competent and friendly team.
The company was established in 1996 and is a manufacturer of promotional paper bags, binders, and boxes, operating in the Lithuanian and export markets. We produce packaging and other products for global brands such as Lancome, Ferrari, HCBC, Samsung, Harrods, BMW, Marriot, Nokia and many others. The company has offices in Vilnius and Klaipėda. The company’s main clients are in Scandinavia, Great Britain, and German-speaking countries. The Creative and innovative team, client-oriented thinking, employees working independently and making decisions, and remuneration depending directly on the implemented projects – these are the features reflecting the company.
Salary: € 900-1200 net
Call 8-699-44912 (HR – Sandra) or send your CV to: [email protected].